Regional Account Manager (e-Commerce)
Salary IDR15000000 - IDR25000000 per month + Phone and transporatation allowance
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 13 March 2017
A leading tech start-up company is looking for a Regional Account Manager (e-commerce) to manage and building relations with the accounts.
About the Regional Account Manager (e - commerce) role:
In this role you will be in charge to maintain the relations with partner and stakeholder.
- Manage key partners by building relationship with the accounts
- Liaise with all internal departments to manage the accounts
- Analyse the business and coordinate with property owners on long-term goals
- Develop new initiatives to maximise growth and meet customer needs
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and improve operational efficiency
- Willing to work on field to visit and follow up accounts
- Bachelor degree preferably in hospitality or related business
- At least 4 years of work experience in hospitality, e-commerce or OTA
- Preferred degree from abroad
- Good negotiation, communication and relationship building skills
- Good analytical skills and initiative
- Good interpersonal skills that enable one to work with people at all levels, to motivate and empower whenever necessary
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex, changing, and ambiguous environments.
- Self-starter and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
The successful Regional Account Manager (e-commerce) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Regional Account Manager (e-commerce) job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.