Corporate Account Manager
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 10 March 2017
An exciting Corporate Account Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected full-service cleaning solutions company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Regional VP Corporate Accounts of F&B, this is a role for a Key Account Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Corporate Account Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Corporate Account Manager will play a key role in the sales team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- To establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Lead the development account plans and coordinate actions within business for key accounts
- Identify comprehensive understanding of customer needs – both long term and short term
- Identify key decision makers and influencers beyond purchasing and craft relationship plan
- Develop sales budgets for assigned customers that identify opportunities both within and outside the Food & Beverage Division
- Develop and implement a pricing strategy in assigned customers that ensures both the Food & Beverage Division’s and the company’s overall revenue and profit objectives are met
- Structure profitable deals that support both the needs of the customer, the company, and that are scalable to accommodate global framework arrangements
- Develop and maintain action plan for how key account will achieve targets, identify specific actions to improve earnings
- Coordinate information flow and action planning with relevant functions (cross-functional team coordination)
- Develop quantified value selling arguments for account, negotiation planning and arguments
- Develop a relationship strategy unique to each customer based on current and future needs that fosters a long-term, trusted relationship with the company as a full-service cleaning, sanitation and solutions provider.
- Serve as the knowledge expert with respect to understanding assigned customer businesses and share this knowledge with other key internal partners to improve the overall customer experience provided by the company
- MUST have bachelor degree in sales, marketing or equivalent
- MUST have sales experience in key account management with a minimum of 6 years of experience preferably in B2B environment within F&B industry
- Strong written & communication skills – can develop effective and concise written proposals, presentations and executive summaries
- Customer profiling – understands customer profile components/structure, required data and how to get it, how to quantify market potential and is able to create a profile utilising available templates
- Business & financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process.
- Strong interpersonal & relationship skills – listens, asks critical questions, relates well with others, comfortable and effective operating within a virtual team
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Result driven, self-motivated, achievement orientation – sets challenging goals and reaches them (no matter the obstacle), resilient, takes ownership and responsibility for results, forecasts new opportunities and takes action to gain them, anticipates risks and proactively takes action to mitigate them
This most respected manufacturing and production and full-service cleaning solutions company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Account Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.