Key Account Manager
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 09 March 2017
An exciting Key Account Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected flexible packaging company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Director of Sales & Marketing, this is a role for a Key Account Manager who is a leader in their field
About the Key Account Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Key Account Manager will play a key role in the sales team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Lead the development account plans and coordinate actions within business for key accounts
- Identify comprehensive understanding of customer needs – both long term and short term
- Identify key decision makers and influencers beyond purchasing and craft relationship plan
- Manage sales forecast accuracy for each SKU quarterly and develop sales forecast for next 2 years
- Build partnership across customer organization allowing both parties to extract value
- Build strong relationship with senior clients beyond purchasing (total enterprise)
- Develop and maintain action plan for how key account will achieve targets, identify specific actions to improve earnings
- Drive Innovation project pipeline across Key Account
- Coordinate information flow and action planning with relevant functions (cross-functional team coordination)
- Develop quantified value selling arguments for account, negotiation planning and arguments
- MUST have bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent
- MUST have sales experience in key account management with a minimum of 5 years of experience preferably in Packaging industry.
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of cultures (Western and Asian) and functions both internally and externally (multi-lingual, including Bahasa Indonesia & English)
- Proven track record of Achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Result driven, self-motivated, tactful with excellent interpersonal & communication skills while able to work under pressure and be multi-tasking
This most respected manufacturing and production of flexible packaging company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Key Account Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.