Head of Vendor Acquisition
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 07 March 2017
An exciting opportunity to join a new business as the Head of Vendor Acquisition has come up. You will be responsible to lead the business categories across all industries and also drive top line profits for the company.
As the Head of Vendor Acquisition, you will be responsible to manage the overall business and individual categories for acquiring and on boarding of businesses. You will manage a team of Category Leads that will drive the operational business.
- Manages and drives Sales/Vendor Acquisition team
- Main objective is to convince Hong Kong traders, sellers and distributors to join the company and do sales via our platform
- Break down regional targets into individual targets for each team member and ensure targets are achieved
- Defines and develops sales team’s KPIs
- Liaises with category team to drive and growth individual categories (e.g. Electronics, Automotive etc)
- Tracks employees performance and conducts individual evaluation
- Liaises with operations team to drive joint projects and share best practice for cross-border shipments
- Manages employees incentives scheme
- Bachelor's degree is required with Masters preferred
- Good network of existing contacts in B2B industry is desirable
- Previous experience in fast-paced high-pressure sales environment with short closing cycles
- A track record of proven success in past sales positions
- Leadership experience and strong desire to build and lead own team
- Strongly motivated to succeed and achieve targets
- Project management skills, attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Ability to think strategically and tactically
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success
This company is part of a leading conglomerate that owns various retail division. This is a new business for them to help improve B2B transactions.
If you are keen on the opportunity, please apply directly or call me for confidential discussion.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.