Key Account Manager
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 28 February 2017
An exciting Key Account Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG skin care company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Head of Modern Trade, this is a role for a Key Account Manager who is a leader in their field
About the Key Account Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Key Account Manager will play a key role in the sales team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- To lead, direct, and monitor sales activities & campaigns through various channels (distributors, LFR, B2B, online portals …etc.) to maximize revenue and market share
- To work with relevant stakeholders to create product roadmap for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall company's objectives
- To prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- To launch and monitor sales & trade marketing programs, keep track of cost and effectiveness of programs & activities against the goals
- To implement and track trade marketing programmes for retailers with commercial and marketing teams designed to increase sales and brand/category presence.
- To implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identify new revenue opportunities; raise the awareness of the brand across all markets
- MUST have bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent
- MUST have sales experience in key account management with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience preferably in FMCG industry.
- Exceptional in trade marketing, strategic planning, analytical thinking, commercial acumen, key account management, presentation and negotiation skill
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Result driven, self-motivated, tactful with excellent interpersonal & communication skills while able to work under pressure and be multi-tasking
This most respected FMCG skin care company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Key Account Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.