Head of Key Accounts
Consultant Margaretha Kesuma
Date posted 23 February 2017
An established FMCG company in Jakarta is looking for a well-experienced Head of Key Accounts. Reporting directly to the Brand GM, you will be responsible to develop key account (salon business).
About the Head of Key Accounts Role:
This is a great opportunity for Head of Key Accounts to manage the important accounts (salon), maintain a long term relationship with accounts and maximise sales opportunities within them.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setting up the standard & policy for key account salons and business model
- Do regular visits and maintain contact with salons on a monthly basis
- Carry out monthly and quarterly business reviews with clients
- Internal updates on key account during Brand Day each month
- Qualitative Short Report from Field Team about Key Account Salon
- Develop & manage team
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work closely with the key accounts and present good communication and negotiation skills.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree from reputable university
- Minimum 3-5 years experiences in key account management, preferably FMCG industry
- Strong analytical thinking to see business potential
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Proficient in passive and active English
- Positive attitude with high energy and drive
This global consumer goods company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are sales-driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. Attractive remuneration package as well as excellent career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Head of Key Accounts job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new job opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.