National Key Account Manager (HORECA)
Consultant Margaretha Kesuma
Date posted 23 February 2017
An established FMCG company in Jakarta is currently looking for National Key Account Manager for HORECA channel. Reporting directly to the Head of Modern Market, you will be responsible to actively promote and sell the products through HORECA channels.
About the National Key Account Manager (HORECA) Role:
This is a great opportunity for National Key Account Manager to manage national key accounts in HORECA channel, maintain a long term relationship with accounts and maximise sales opportunities within them.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing productive long term relationships with key accounts.
- Developing the implementation program of trade marketing to maximize return of investment
- Delivering sales revenue and profit target
- Controlling and optimizing the promotion budget
- Evaluating the effectiveness of promotion program
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work closely with the key accounts and present good communication and negotiation skills.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree from reputable university
- Minimum 3-4 years experiences in key account management (HORECA), preferably FMCG industry
- Strong strategical and analytical thinking
- Good interpersonal skill and able to work in team
This award-winning FMCG company has an outstanding reputation in its field. The culture is demanding, but if you are business-driven and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are sales-driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. Attractive remuneration package as well as excellent career progression awaits the right person in this exciting National Key Account Manager (HORECA) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new job opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.