Key Account Manager
Consultant Margaretha Kesuma
Date posted 23 February 2017
An established FMCG company in Jakarta is looking for a well-experienced Key Account Manager. Reporting directly to the Head of Channel, you will be responsible to independently take care of important accounts from Modern Trade.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for Key Account Manager to manage key accounts, maintain a long term relationship with accounts and maximise sales opportunities within them.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing productive long term relationships with key accounts.
- Developing the implementation of trade marketing program to maximize return of investment
- Delivering sales revenue and profit target
- Controlling and optimizing the promotion budget
- Evaluating the effectiveness of promotion program
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work closely with the key accounts and present good communication and negotiation skills.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree from reputable university
- Minimum five years experiences in key account management (modern trade), preferably FMCG industry
- Strong analytical thinking
- Good interpersonal skill and able to work in team
This global consumer goods company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are sales-driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. Attractive remuneration package as well as excellent career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Key Account Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new job opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.