Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 22 December 2016
An exciting GM Sales job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG alcohol companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Director, this is a role for a GM Sales who is a leader in their field.
About the GM Sales Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the GM Sales will play a key role in the Sales team’s continued development and success in the Bali office.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Drive sales by providing guidance, mentoring and leadership to the existing sales team
- Drive growth by continually monitoring the existing sales cycle and lead positive improvements by training & mentoring in the application of the sales cycle
- Establish and maintain relationships with key partners to increase business growth and profile of all products – lead by example by leading growth in the existing markets
- Coordinate with Sales offices to develop and implement a detailed Strategic Sales Action Plan that will drive new business opportunities and sales
- Work collaboratively and manage teams cross functionally to achieve sales target
- Review and improve the management promotional activities
- Develop pricing strategies, relevant sales reports, collaterals, statistics andmarket intelligence
- Work closely with the directors & managers to lead the development of new products
To succeed in this role, you will need to have exceptional commercial planning, sales training, presentation and key account management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent
- Sales experience in Account Management with a minimum of 3 years' experience preferably in FMCG beverage industry
- Excellent management skills, financial acumen, leadership capability and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Good understanding of the markets, customers and competitors
- Result driven, self-motivated, tactful with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This is one of the most respected FMCG alcohol companies and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting GM Sales job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.