Quality Assurance Manager
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-08-27 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 1 1 1 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A growing chemical distribution company is the midst of growing and looking for Quality Assurance Manager role to be based in Jakarta.
About this Quality Assurance Manager Role:
As part of the Quality department, you will be involved in initiatives to achieve the alignment of quality strategy with Procurement and Operations by engaging with suppliers and external manufacturers.
• Evaluate, audit and improve the quality performance of suppliers
• Coordinate joint CI programmes, drive improvement of food safety and quality in the supply chain and assist in the corporate review of major strategic suppliers
• Responsible to maintain supplier relationship databases and responding to quality trends related to suppliers
As the successful candidate you will have a good track record of building strong relationships and the proven ability to influence decision-making and communicate at all levels.
• A strong background in manufacturing, operations and quality assurance
• A Food / Dairy Technology degree or related science discipline
• An analytical and solution-focused approach to problem solving
• Proven ability to influence and negotiate within a commercial context
Our client's culture is one of personal achievement and well being. There is an excellent salary on offer with great added benefits.
If you are ambitious and enjoy a fast paced environment with progressive change, this would be an ideal role for you. There will be opportunities for internal mobility within the organisation possibly in time to come.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.