Consultant Jonathan Teja
Date posted 09 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A recognised global FMCG is in the midst of growing their operations and is actively recruiting a Warehouse Manager to be based in Jakarta.
About the Warehouse Manager role:
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, you will be responsible for warehouse solutions design and leading process improvement projects. Such projects would be geared towards improving man hours, distribution, racking solution design and cycle time.
- Develop and lead strategic initiatives to build world class supply chain planning warehousing practices through continuous development of people and improvements on process & tools utilizing latest technology
- Lead business Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) – Navigating the business through generating best possible view on cost and service risks & opportunities in short to long terms periods, driving profitable business outcomes & achievement of business targets
- Contribute to the development of national strategic and tactical plans and budget plans
- Managing inventory/working capital (FGs & RMs) for the operations
- Develop and monitor the execution of optimized production schedules for all manufacturing lines balancing the cost & the service
- Min Bachelor degree, preferably major in Industrial Engineering or related
- Having experience and expert in logistic and planning
- Minimum five years of working experience in supply chain, logistics or planning discipline
- Experience in FMCG industry would be highly valuable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This well-recognized brand offers a great working environment that value loving your work, perfection, and enthusiasm. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation and creativity.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Warehouse Manager.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.