Assistant Logistics Manager
Consultant Kevin Setiawan
Date posted 23 January 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A multinational retail company is looking for Assistant Logistics Manager who will be responsible for Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation.
About the Assistant Logistics Manager role:
As the Assistant Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for Directing, optimising and coordinating full order cycle, it includes organising and monitoring storage and distribution of goods. This role will be reporting to the Senior Manager Logistics.
Other key responsibilities:
- Plan, manage and evaluate logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders and all aspect of 3PL
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Negotiate warehouse rates or services.
- Strong knowledge in the custom clearance procedure and custom’s clearance requirements such as application of VO, KSO, Form D/E/AI, Back to Back Form D/E, Invoice and Packing List.
- Strong Knowledge on shipping terms
- Minimum four years of relevant experience in logistics & transportation management
- Profound knowledge of SAP program, or relevant system, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor degree in operational management or relevant studies
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports
This retail company is recognised as the leader in their field of expert. The culture is demanding and fast-paced but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Assistant Logistics Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity