Regional Inventory Controller
Salary IDR30000000 - IDR40000000 per month + attractive
Consultant Joshua Cokro
Date posted 03 February 2017
An exciting Regional Inventory Controller job has just become available at one of the biggest multinational FMCG companies located in their manufacturing plant facility in Surabaya, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the National Warehouse Manager in Jakarta, this is a role for supply chain professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Regional Inventory Controller Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad strategy for inventory control activities for their distribution channels in the eastern part of Indonesia.
- Collaborate with logistics on a variety of issues such as inventory levels, usage of outside storage facilities, inter-plant transportation utilisation and warehousing space for finished goods
- Responsible for warehouse inventory maintenance and reconciliation on a daily basis
- Analyse existing distribution procedure and develop continuous improvement initiatives and share best practice with team members
- Responsible for delivery fulfilment, inventory management, budgeting, product availability, including monitor production plan and delivery schedules
- Reconcile the daily, monthly, and annual inventory to the SAP computer system
- Increase operational efficiency through daily analysis of supply chain reporting to identify root causes of KPIs under target and action plans for process improvement
To succeed in this Regional Inventory Controller role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the supply chain and operations team, across borders and internal matrix.
- University degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or Engineering
- Minimum five years' experience in inventory control management
- Have experience and knowledge of scheduling, S&OP, MRP, and inventory control systems
- Have the ability to handle pressure/conflicting demands and work within structured timelines and prioritise customer demands
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office – MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Priding themselves as one of the largest FMCG companies globally, you will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
There will be opportunities for internal rotations within the organisation in time to come. If you are someone who enjoys taking on new challenges, this would be a great opportunity.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.