Project Manager (Coal Chain Handling)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Dina Rizki
Date posted 03 March 2023other-islands procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2023-03-03 2023-05-02 engineering Cikarang Bekasi ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading national energy logistics business is seeking a high-calibre candidate for a Project Manager (Coal Chain Handling) job to support a complex project with a company in North Bekasi.
About the Project Manager (Coal Chain Handling) Role:
Due to excellent results and business growth, the Project Manager will play a key role in the operational of coal chain in client's site.
- Oversee the planning, staffing, implementation, tracking and evaluating of coal handling management project operation according to the specified outcomes
- Maintain progress, mutual interaction with various parties for maximum benefits at lowest cost
- Plan project execution in accordance with client contract terms and company procedures
- Hire or relocate staff in accordance with qualification set by client and company regulation
- Give working guidance for all project team at site to work safely and timely toward goals
- Ensure all personnel allocated at the project site meeting competency for the job
- Manage all resources and programs provided to execution the project plan in accordance with contract TCs
- Have better control of project document for business purposes include billing and tax audit
- Follow and understand all Health, Safety and Environmental system and procedures. Conduct activities according to CoC principles
- Provide support and assistance for Integrated Management System (IMS) implementation and maintain third party accreditation (ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001)
To succeed in this Project Manager (Coal Chain Handling) role, you will need the ability to manage big number of team and understand the coal quality. You must be able to lead a team of more than 100 people indirectly.
- Bachelor's degree with an engineering background
- Minimum of five years' experience in coal chain management/coal logistics, handling coal from and to. PLTU
- PMP Certified is a plus
- ISO Standard ISO 45001, 9001 and ISO 14001 is a plus
The successful Project Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Project Manager with a can-do attitude, this Project Manager (Coal Chain Handling) role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 2965 1523
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: BekasiDate posted: 02 February 2023A leading national energy logistics business is seeking a high-calibre candidate for a Project Manager (Coal Chain Handling) job to support a complex project with a company in North Bekasi.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: BekasiDate posted: 16 March 2023A world-leading chemical manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Superintendent (Chemical Manufacturing) in Indonesia. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: South SulawesiDate posted: 11 March 2023An exciting Product and Process Technologist job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG companies based in Sulawesi. Reporting directly to the Director, this is a role for a R&Ds who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: South SulawesiDate posted: 15 February 2023An exciting Product and Process Technologist job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG companies based in Sulawesi. Reporting directly to the Director, this is a role for a R&Ds who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: CikarangDate posted: 09 March 2023A rapidly expanding medical devices manufacturer is recruiting for a newly created Production Manager (Medical Devices, Cikarang) in Indonesia. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all production targets in the production line.