Sustainability Engagement Lead (Palm Oil)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant William Unthario
Date posted 14 June 2022jakarta procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-06-14 2022-08-13 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading non-profit organisation is seeking a talented Sustainability Engagement Lead (Palm Oil). In this job, you will lead the engagement of palm oil suppliers within member supply chains.
About the Sustainability Engagement Lead (Palm Oil) Role:
Reporting to the Directors, you will lead and manage the supply chain analysis team in Indonesia to ensure that deliverables and tasks are being completed in a timely manner.
- Leading internal and external discussions and propose technical solutions to help strengthen and improve deliverables and services
- Liaising between the Indonesia teams and global teams to manage and make important resourcing decisions
- Ensuring team members follow global data management policies and procedures
- Coordinating and preparing for meetings and activities with supply chain partners, such as quarterly/bi-annual meetings and project site visits whenever required (subject to standard safety pre-requisites)
This candidate should possess excellent leadership capability, public speaking, organisational skills, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- A minimum of 8 - 10 years’ relevant consulting or industry experience in palm oil, corporate sustainability, agriculture, supplier engagement
- Master’s degree preferred for candidates with fewer years’ experience
- Good understanding of environmental and social issues related to the agricultural and forestry industry, in particular palm oil commodity in Indonesia
- Good understanding of No Deforestation, Peat and Exploitation (NDPE) concept and implementation, especially for palm oil supply chain
The successful Sustainability Engagement Lead will join an organisation whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive Sustainability Engagement Lead (Palm Oil) with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: gross (14x)Location: Central JakartaDate posted: 06 July 2022An exciting General Manager Operations (Property) job has just become available at one of the well-known high-rise buildings in Central Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the Regional Team, this is a role for a GM who is experienced in their field.
Salary: netLocation: JakartaDate posted: 07 June 2022A rapidly expanding F&B retailer is looking for a talented candidate for a challenging GM Expansion (Retail) job in Jakarta, Indonesia. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all expansion projects.