Planning & Customer Services Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 09 October 20192019-10-09 2019-12-08 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 1 1 1 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global FMCG company is looking for a Planning & Customer Services Manager to be based in Jakarta. In this job, you will manage the end-to-end supply chain.
About the Planning & Customer Services Manager Role:
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, you will be responsible for overseeing and directing all aspects of the company’s unique supply chain organisation, focusing on supply chain performance improvements, forecast planning, customs, distribution and customer services.
- Work closely with internal and external partners including sales/marketing, regulatory, finance, suppliers, 3PLs/distributors, etc., to ensure precise inventory levels are maintained, demand is met and pricing is optimised per market conditions
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers with the goal of negotiating contracts, pricing and terms with all vendors and suppliers
- Act as a key member of the S&OP team to ensure inventory and production meet market demands
- Manage, train and direct all supply chain personnel within the organisation
To succeed in this position, it is important to have knowledge of S&OP, forecasting, distribution planning and managing 3PL.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, logistics management, industrial engineering plus eight years of relevant work experience
- 10 years of experience with minimum of five years of experience in planning and/or supply chain management functions
- Knowledge of and experience with Six Sigma
- Familiar with the principles of transportation
- Progressive experience managing retail supply chain operations or closely related field
- Experience creating and driving retail supply chain strategies
- Cross-functional project management experience
- Ability to manage people, build teams and communicate effectively
You will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Planning & Customer Services Manager position.
Apply today to learn more about this new opportunity.