Supply Chain Director
Salary Very Attractive
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 01 October 20192019-10-01 2019-11-30 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 1 1 1 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the fastest growing FMCG companies is currently looking for a Supply Chain Director to serve as a bridge between the operation and stakeholders.
About the Supply Chain Director Role:
Reporting to President Director, you will be responsible for providing market intelligence on the supply base globally.
- Analyse internal and external data sources to validate business case for identified supply improvement opportunities and initiatives
- Prepare benchmarking, data modelling and scenario analysis that support investment decision making and prioritisation
- Analyse and calculate the impact of Route To Market (RTM) changes to the distribution and delivery strategy and infrastructure
- Execute performance analysis and benchmarking (internal and external) to identify value creation opportunities
- Generate and design weekly or monthly statistical forecast reports and refining forecasting techniques, method and approach
To succeed in this Supply Chain Director role, you will need to have a degree in Commercial, Engineering or related discipline, with hands-on experience in planning and procurement concepts.
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in a logistic and transportation role
• Ability to utilise software for analysis, including proficiency across the Microsoft suite (advanced in Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Data Warehouses, (SAP-BW) is a must
• Ability to articulate and communicate clearly to senior stakeholders; excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills are essential
• Sound business insight and wide functional experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-class organisation in a role which offers autonomy to drive operational change. A competitive compensation package awaits the right individual.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.