Head of Supply Chain
Salary Very Attractive Package
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 1 1 1 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading multinational FMCG company is looking for a Head of Supply Chain in Jakarta to manage its end-to-end supply chain.
About the Head of Supply Chain Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for overseeing and directing all aspects of the company’s unique supply chain organisation, focusing on strategic procurement, materials/production planning, inventory management and distribution/logistics.
- Work closely with internal and external partners including sales/marketing, regulatory, finance, API suppliers, 3PLs/distributors, etc., to ensure precise inventory levels are maintained, demand is met and pricing is optimised per market conditions
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers with the goal of negotiating contracts, pricing and terms with all vendors and suppliers
- Act as key member of S&OP team to ensure inventory and production meet market demands
- Manage, train and direct all supply chain personnel within the organisation
To succeed in this position, it is important to have knowledge of raw materials, distribution of goods and manufacturing processes as well as an understanding of business and management principles, leadership strategies and strategic planning.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, logistics, business or a related field plus eight years of relevant work experience
- 15 years of experience with a minimum of five years' experience in planning and/or supply chain management functions
- Retail/wholesale/FMCG background preferred
- Familiar with the principles of transportation
- Progressive experience managing retail supply chain operations or closely-related field
- Experience creating and driving retail supply chain strategy
- Cross-functional project management experience
- Able to manage people, build teams and communicate effectively
Priding themselves as one of the largest FMCG companies globally, you will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Supply Chain position.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.