Continuous Improvement Manager
Salary Car Allowance
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 02 August 20192019-08-02 2019-10-01 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 1 2 2 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A establshed FMCG MNC is in the midst of growing their team in Jakarta. They are recruiting a Continuous Improvement Manager to be based in their plant.
About the Continuous Improvement Manager Role:
Reporting to the Technical and Quality Director, this is a great opportunity for the Continuous Improvement Manager to redevelop group systems and processes.
- Provide day-to-day oversight and direction to conduct organisational readiness assessments, value realisation, opportunity prioritisation, resource evaluation and execute on CI strategies that align with business strategies
- Lead and close at least two high impact continuous improvement projects annually
- Contribute subject matter expertise by coaching members of the project teams and/or site teams responsible for deployment
- Provide Kaizen Leader Training, SSDM (Statistically Supported Decision Making),other CI tools training as required
- Drive continuous improvement culture change across the BUs
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of process improvement and manufacturing excellence.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent
- Black Belt Certification or equivalent. Closed at least one continuous improvement project at Black Belt level
- Minimum 10 years of working experience with manufacturing/operations background
- Minimum five years direct experience of leading continuous improvement programmes and applying core lean and six sigma tools
- Experience in facilitating Kaizen events
- Able to facilitate small and mid-size teams
- Able to communicate fluently in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
The successful Continuous Improvement Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Continuous Improvement Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.