Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Kevin Setiawan
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-08 2019-09-06 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 1 2 2 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leader in the food industry has created an exciting job opportunity for an Operations Director to manage its day-to-day business activities and responsible for the efficiency of the business.
About the Operations Director Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Operations Director will play a key role in the firm's continued development and success.
- Manufacturing excellence and engineering strategy and project portfolio management
- Build capabilities within both manufacturing and supply chain organisations to execute production and reliability excellence processes and programmes
- Use Lean Six Sigma to achieve improved productivity and quality results
- Manage policy deployment in the areas of lean manufacturing techniques, quality, cost reduction, complete and OTD, safety and plant performance measures
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of plant operations best practise.
- Advanced education/degree specifically in operations, engineering or another related field
- Working knowledge of reliability practices or production excellence practices
- Lean manufacturing training
- 10 years of working experience in a manufacturing space, and holding a GM operational position for the last two years
- Able to manage complex factory operations and large teams
- Past projects automating plant operations
The successful Operations Director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of plant and engineering operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Operations Director role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.