Head of Project Management
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 22 June 20192019-06-22 2019-08-21 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 1 1 1 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large well known packaging company is seeking an experienced Head of Project Management to be based in Jakarta to serve as an interface between the operations and other stakeholders.
About this Head of Project Management role:
Reporting to President Director, you will be responsible to monitor and evaluate the manufacturing performance in order to ensure the production process work optimally and developing corrective action plan.
• Identify area for improvement, develop improvement programme and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity
• Develop corrective action plan and ensure the implementation
• Develop and comply of preventive maintenance
• Prepare, monitor, control the annual department budget to ensure expenditure is in line with the Business Plan
• Execute performance analysis and benchmarking (internal and external) to identify value creation opportunities
• Generate and design weekly or monthly statistical forecast reports and refining forecasting techniques, method and approach
The successful candidate must have a degree in Commercial, Engineering or related discipline, with hands-on experience in planning concepts.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in a supply chain planning role
• Utilising software for analysis - including proficiency across Microsoft suite (advanced Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Data Warehouses (SAP-BW) is a must
• Ability to articulate and communicate clearly to senior stakeholders
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills is essential
• Sound business insight and wide functional experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment that values your work, perfection, and enthusiasm. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation and creativity.
Be part of a high performing team and build your project management experience and knowledge in a large, complex environment. Have the opportunity to work with high level stakeholders and take ownership of your work.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.