Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Kevin Setiawan
Date posted 12 June 20192019-06-12 2019-08-11 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jakarta ID IDR 120000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leader in the e-commerce industry has created an exciting job opportunity for a COO role in Jakarta to manage its day to day business activities and be responsible for the efficiency of the business.
About the COO (E-commerce) Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible to oversee the company's ongoing operations and procedures, and must maintain control of diverse business operations. Excellent people skills and strong business acumen is strongly needed in this role.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public-speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
• BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting COO position.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.