Salary Market aligned
Consultant Kevin Setiawan
Date posted 20 May 20192019-05-20 2019-07-19 retail Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters
One of the leading retail companies is looking for a Warehouse Manager. The candidate must oversee all daily operations of the warehouse and distribution, as well as initiate, coordinate, and enforce programme, operational, and personnel policies and procedures to maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations.
About this Warehouse Manager role:
As Warehouse Manager, this individual will plan, organise, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations that exceed stakeholder’s expectations.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with the data storage system
• Maintain the physical condition of the warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts, inspecting equipment, and issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
• Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions
• Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, and following up on work results
• Maintain warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees
• Minimum two years’ experience in a warehouse supervisory role
• Proven knowledge of warehouse policies and procedures
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work with all levels of staff
If you are driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. Attractive remuneration package as well as excellent career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Warehouse Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new job opportunity.