Supply Chain Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Kevin Setiawan
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-07-15 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Supply Chain Specialist job has just become available at one of the most growing medical devices company in Indonesia, reporting directly to the Country Manager. This is a role for a Supply Chain Specialist who is a leader in its field.
About the Supply Chain Specialist Role:
Due to future growing and expansion plans, the Supply Chain Specialist must plan and enables the supply chain to effectively partner with multiple distributor across Verizon including field operations, customer experience and third party logistics (3PL) vendor.
- Develop key strategic 3PL performance management KPIs to ensure 3PLs meet or exceed their deliverables
- Ensure operational readiness for programme launch and expansion
- Ensure 3PLs perform to contractual obligation regarding on-time shipping, order accuracy, inventory management, reporting and discrepancy resolution
To succeed in this role, you will need to have exceptional planning skills and strong leadership skills
- Bachelor's Degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration, or relevant field
- Minimum five years of proven experience in relevant experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Problem solver with strong analytical mindset
- Experience with SAP and replenishment systems
- Ability to gather and analyse data and work with figures
If you are driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. Attractive remuneration package as well as excellent career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Supply Chain Specialist role
Apply today or call me to discuss this new job opportunity.