Head of Logistic
Salary Car Allowance
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-07-12 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
Due to regional expansion, one of the leading FMCGs is currently looking for a Head of Logistic to serve as an interface between the operations and other stakeholders.
About the Head of Logistic Role:
Reporting to Operation Director, you will be responsible for providing market intelligence on the supply base globally.
- Analyse internal and external data sources to validate business case for identified supply improvement opportunities and initiatives
- Prepare bench marking, data modelling and scenario analysis that supports investment decision making and prioritisation
- Analyse and calculate the impact of route to market (RTM) changes to distribution and delivery strategy and infrastructure
- Execute performance analysis and bench marking (internal & external) to identify value creation opportunities
- Generate and design weekly or monthly statistical forecast reports and refining forecasting techniques, method and approach
The successful Head of Logistic will have a degree in Commercial, Engineering or related discipline, with hands-on experience in planning and procurement concepts.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in logistics and transportation role
- Utilising software for analysis - including proficiency across Microsoft suite (advanced Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Data Warehouses (SAP-BW) is a must
- Ability to articulate and communicate clearly to senior stakeholders excellent analytic, interpersonal and communication skills is essential
- Sound business insight and wide functional experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-class organisation in a role which will offer autonomy to drive operational change. A competitive compensation package will be offered for the right individual. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.