Supply Chain Manager
Consultant Kevin Setiawan
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 fmcg bali ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Supply Chain Manager job has just arisen at a rapidly expanding firm in the Alcohol industry. The role will be based in Bali. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for overseeing the firm's end to end operations.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Supply Chain Manager will play a key role in the firm's operations and continued development and success.
- Distribution and planning with professional Sales and Distribution Company
- Experience with Customer Relations Management systems.
- Has the skills and energy to recruit, train and develop his team as well as his own personal planning and administration skills
- Ensures that the team uses in house systems to manage Distribution and Sales planning
- Collaborate with Supply, Finance and Sales management to ensure seamless sales and customer processes
- Set stretching but realistic goals for his team
- Committed to success through team efforts and personal leadership
- Achieve delivery and cost targets
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of full spectrum of the supply chain.
- Experience with Customer Relations Management systems
- Familiar with Distribution and Logistics apps
- High achiever with a success record throughout career
- High energy and ambitious and commitment to growth
- Very familiar with Indonesian business environment and local culture
- Able to blend international best practice and Indonesian practices
- Excellent communication skills especially Indonesian and English language
- Strong Coaching skills
The successful Supply Chain Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Supply Chain Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.