Operations Manager - China Markets
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-06-14 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A rapidly expanding global player in the agricultural sector has a strategic Operations Manager job to aid with their expansion into the China markets. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible to manage the operations.
About the Operations Manage Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Logistics Manager will play a key role in the RDC operations and continued development and success.
- Drive operations excellence
- Develop strategy and lead the operations
- Achieve productivity, profitability and sustainable KPI achievements towards strategic directions of the company
- Able to drive change and lead CI initiatives
- Conduct regular visits and monitor plantation areas
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of strategic operations.
- Minimum of 15 years working experience with at least 5 in a senior leadership capacity
- Strong experience in Supply Chain, Operations and Manufacturing
- Past experience of successful implementation of OE and CI projects
- Ability to speak mandarin to work with stakeholders in China
The successful Operations Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Operations Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.