Head of Manufacturing
Consultant Kevin Setiawan
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-05 2019-06-04 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 70000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Head of Manufacturing job has just become available at a leading FMCG company in Indonesia, reporting directly to the Operations Director. This is a role for a Head of Manufacturing who is a leader in its field and willing to be based in Karawang.
About the Head of Manufacturing Role:
Due to future growing and expansion plans, the Head of Manufacturing will ensure strategic and tactical responsibility for implementing manufacturing strategy and strategic operational goals to exceed customer expectations for product quality, cost and delivery, maximising efficiency, optimising production levels and driving operational excellence.
- Assist company officers and senior staff members in the development and formulation of long- and short-range planning, policies, programs and objectives.
- Develop the manufacturing plan and establish procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards.
- Formulate and recommend manufacturing policies and programs that guide the organisation in maintain and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operation.
- Direct and monitor department managers to accomplish goals of the manufacturing plan.
- Direct and coordinate various programs essential to manufacturing procedures (e.g., training, safety, housekeeping, cost reduction, worker involvement, security, etc)
To succeed in this role, you will need to have exceptional strategic management and strong leadership skills.
- Extensive experience in delivering multiple complex system level products i.e. automotive, EPCI on oil & gas industry
- Prior experience in outsourced models for manufacturing and global fulfilment
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in engineering discipline or MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience managing teams is required
- Ability to lead and mentor staff to achieve significant results
- Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organisation levels
- Possess high professional ethics, good judgement, and ability to take decisive action
- Experience developing quality, safety, and health programs compliant with multiple certification requirement i.e. ISO, OHSA, HACCP
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Manufacturing role
Apply today or call me to discuss this new job opportunity.