Supply Chain Manager
Salary Very attractive
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 29 March 20192019-03-29 2019-05-28 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 35000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A global steel manufacturing company has created an exciting job opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager in Jakarta to manage its end-to-end supply chain.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
Reporting to the Operation Director, you will be responsible to oversee and direct all aspects of the company’s unique Supply Chain organisation, focusing on: Supply chain performance improvements, Forecast Planning, Custom, distribution and customer services.
- Work closely with internal and external partners including sales/marketing, regulatory, finance, suppliers, 3PLs/distributors, etc. to ensure precise inventory levels are maintained, demand is met and pricing is optimised per market conditions
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers with the goal of negotiating contracts, pricing and terms with all vendors and suppliers
- Act as a key member of S&OP team to ensure inventory and production meet market demands
- Manage, train and direct all supply chain personnel within the organisation
To succeed in this position, it’s important to have knowledge of S&OP, forecasting, distribution planning and managing 3PL.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics Management, Industrial Engineering plus eight years of relevant work experience
- 10 years' experience with minimum of five years of experience in planning and/or supply chain management functions
- Knowledge and experience with 6 Sigma
- Familiarity with the principles of transportation
- Progressive experience managing Retail Supply Chain Operations or closely related field
- Experience creating and driving retail supply chain strategy
- Cross-functional project management experience
- The ability to manage people, build teams and communicate effectively
You will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Supply Chain Manager position.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.