Systems Process & Improvement Manager
Consultant Jonathan Teja
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A Systems Process & Improvement Manager job has just arisen at a leading FMCG company is in the midst of growing their operations. The role will be based in Jakarta.
About the Systems Process & Improvement Manager Role:
This position will support the implementation of the agreed process improvements and any supportive enterprise application, to achieve the digital transformation of the company. In addition, this position will also be responsible for the standardisation of project governance (project management policies, procedures, processes, functions) and to provide guidance to the project team members as well as set and metrics for consistent outcomes. You will be responsible for setting and maintaining standards for the project management, and introduce standardisation in project delivery.
- Translate any requirement for process improvement or digitisation/automation into a business case, outlining the expected outcomes and required budget and timeline
- Identify similarities between the different requirements and deliverables for aggregation or integration
- Create consistent project schedules and plans based on project goals, key milestones, interdependencies, priority, required resources, and risks constraints
- Track the progress of each project, deadlines, deliverables throughout the project lifecycle and ensure its alignment with the project portfolio
- Perform the assessment of the risks that may affect the project progress and quality of its deliverables on a regular basis, and implement action plans to minimise them
- Ensure that the project deliverables handover to the user is effective and any required training is delivered consistently to the complexity of the delivered output and affected stakeholders
- Document the achievement of the project outcomes, and communicate their success
To succeed in this Systems Process & Improvement Manager role, you should have an effective understanding of overall business portfolio and organisation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Effective understanding of the overall business process portfolio and organisation
- Experience in project management and frameworks
- Experienced user of project management tools
This leading FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven and seek to advance your career, this Systems Process & Improvement Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.