Supply Chain Manager
Salary COP, Car Allowance
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A leading chemical company has a Supply Chain Manager job in Jakarta to manage end-to-end supply chain.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
Reporting to the regional office, you will be responsible to oversee and direct all aspects of the company’s unique Supply Chain organization, focusing on: Planning, Cross borders/customs, warehouse and invoicing
- Work closely with internal and external partners including Sales/Marketing, Regulatory, Finance, Suppliers, 3PLs/Distributors, etc. to ensure precise inventory levels are maintained, demand is met and pricing is optimised per market conditions
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers with the goal of negotiating contracts, pricing and terms with all vendors and suppliers
- Act as key member of S&OP team to ensure inventory and production meet market demands
- Manage, train and direct all Supply Chain personnel within the organisation
To succeed in this position, you will need to have knowledge of raw materials, distribution of goods and manufacturing processes. You will also need a strong understanding of business and management principles, leadership strategies and strategic planning.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics management, Industrial engineering and eight years of relevant work experience
- 10 years of experience in chemical company
- Knowledge and experience with Six Sigma
- Familiarity with the principles of transportation
- Progressive experience managing Retail Supply Chain Operations or closely related field
- Experience creating and driving retail supply chain strategy
- Cross-functional project management experience
- Ability to manage people, build teams and communicate effectively
This firm is recognised as a leader in the industry and is one of the largest chemical companies globally. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Supply Chain Manager position.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.