Warehouse Design Manager
Salary Very Attractive
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 02 March 2019 2019-03-022019-05-01 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Warehouse Design Manager job has just arisen at a leading e-commerce firm in Jakarta. You will assist the firm in projects and growing the business.
About the Warehouse Design Manager Role:
Reporting to Head of Operations, you will be responsible for providing a range of technical services supporting, maintaining, enhancing, designing, building and deploying applications assigned to their projects.
- Support, develop, maintain and improve complex application portfolio in a multi sourced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively to manage end-to-end
- support and resolution processes for assigned tasks through in-depth analysis, review and application of expert knowledge
- Highly developed interpersonal and verbal communication skills, with strong customer focus and ability to understand issues, manage expectations, gain agreement, resolve conflicts and translate technical information into business language
- Experience in enterprise application systems analysis and development, including: analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, documentation and support with a thorough understanding of the Service Delivery Lifecycle
- Demonstrated expertise in the technical aspects of software package configuration coupled with a functional knowledge of the applications; and/or expertise in software development and configuration for custom-built applications
- Advanced professional written communication skills; proven ability to write quality business documentation, functional and non-functional artefacts, and technical documentation for a wide variety of audiences and purposes
To succeed in this position, you will have knowledge of project management, vendor management as well as the ability to visualise and translate ideas into action.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Logistics or equivalent
- Minimum six years’ experience in freight forwarding in a managerial capacity in an international logistics company/forwarder
- Strong communication and presentation skills with excellent English proficiency
- Pro-active, aggressive, result oriented, competent leader and team player
- Ability to influence, negotiate and resolve conflicts on internal and external board level
This leading e-commerce firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise. You will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.