Operations Manager - F&B Retail
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 12 February 2019 2019-02-122019-04-13 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A rapidly expanding leader in the F&B industry is looking for a talented Operations Manager. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for overseeing the firm's retail operations.
About the Operation Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Operation Manager will play a key role in the firm's operations and continued development and success.
- Responsible for the overall administration and daily operations for all food and beverage outlets; ensure full compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
- Establish and monitor financial goals for the Food & Beverage Department and prepare budgets to forecast projections
- Establish training goals and objectives
- Assist in the planning, design, remodelling, or construction of food outlets and/or kitchen areas
- Lead OE projects to scale up operations
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of F&B retail operations.
- Minimum of seven to ten years experience in a multi-unit food and beverage operation
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications
- Proven experience of scaling up F&B business
The successful Operations Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Operations Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.