Consultant Jonathan Teja
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-26 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A recognised FMCG company is in the midst of growing their operations and is actively recruiting a Vendor Management to be based in Jakarta.
About the Vendor Management role:
You will work closely with vendors to make purchasing decisions and maintaining relationships with vendors for as long as the company uses them. Specific vendor management roles and responsibilities include visiting vendors to inspect products, communicating with vendors to ask any product or price questions, negotiating contracts to get the desired pricing, analysing multiple vendors to decide which to use for a particular product and providing leadership over purchasing agents and buyers.
- Manage all aspects of vendor activity
- Manage vendor utilisation including work flows for coordinating services
- Analyse vendor data and complete required reports
- Create and manage vendor scorecard and associated ratings/correction plans
- Perform as a key account manager to coordinate with high priority providers and vendors
- Coordinate with Corporate Vendor Management team regarding vendor expectations, performance and procedures
- Coordinate with various cross-functional departments to educate and communicate expectations, performance and procedures to vendors
- Conduct monthly meetings and document discussions, issues, attendees, action items
- Research and resolve claim disputes with vendor, member or provider issues and route to appropriate person(s) for resolution
- Ensure operation integrity, including compliance with all policies and procedures including adherence to contract and guidelines
- Request and/or assist in the development of correction action plans for standards that are not met by the vendor
To succeed in this Vendor Management role, you should have excellent communication skills with proven vendor management experience.
- Proven experience in Vendor Management or relevant role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening, presentation and decision making skills
This is a recognised FMCG company that needs no introduction.
If you are driven and seek to advance your career, this Vendor Management role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.