Consultant Jonathan Teja
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-26 retail Jakarta ID IDR 10000000 15000000 15000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A recognised global retail company is in the midst of growing their operations and is actively recruiting a Product Analyst to be based in Jakarta.
About the Product Analyst role:
The company is looking for an experienced Product Analyst to analyse sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock.
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives
- Analyse sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock
- Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales
- Maximise customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory
- Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc
- Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Remain up to date with industry’s best practices
To succeed in this Product Analyst role, you should have prior relevant experience and possess excellent communication skills.
- Must have experience from the Retail industry
- Proven experience in Product Analysis or relevant role
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening, presentation and decision making skills
This is a leading retail company that needs no introduction.
If you are driven and seek to advance your career, this Product Analyst role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.