Consultant Jonathan Teja
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-15 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A recognised FMCG company is growing their operations and is actively recruiting a Replenishment Manager to be based in Jakarta.
About the Replenishment Manager role:
The DC Replenishment Manager will work closely with Head of Supply Chain to deliver excellent stock levels in our DC’s from suppliers, balance/flow / control inventory, and work closely with store ordering team and Suppliers to deliver correct stock levels to stores.
- Service level from suppliers to DCs
- Inventory/ Stock holding across both of DCs in line with the company's objectives
- Adjust replenishment levels to meet the demands of company growth through distribution centres
- Monitor and track replenishment levels across DCs and establish back-up plans to minimise potential shortages
- Manage the seasonal ordering activity and inventory levels to meet the needs of the seasonal sales plan
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with internal teams and external suppliers
- Actively participate in the forecasting process including insights on seasonal profiles and seasonal launch, maintenance, conclusion, and off-season transitions
- KPI reporting on monthly service levels of suppliers and daily reports on “out of stocks”, “inventory levels” and carry out analysis on an as-needed basis
To succeed in this Replenishment Manager role, you should have seven years' experience working in supply chain.
- Minimum seven years' working experience in supply chain with minimum five years working in a replenishment related role
- Inventory management and retail supply chain experience required
- SAP and forecasting experience preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of the supply chain process with strong organisational, analytic and problem-solving skills
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining one of the largest FMCG companies, apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.