Supply Chain Director
Consultant Kevin Setiawan
Date posted 09 January 2019 2019-01-092019-03-10 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 90000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the leading FMCG companies based in Jakarta is looking for a Supply Chain Director. In this job, you will be in charge of an organisation's overall supply chain operations, including purchasing and inventory of raw materials, selection of vendors, and distribution of finished goods.
About the Supply Chain Director role:
As a Supply Chain Director, you will be leading all process orders and product availability.
- Evaluate past performance data to forecast needs and production scheduling
- Develop strategic plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations
- Create functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develop budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure
- Monitor trends in supply and communicate market information
- Build and develop key supplier relationships
To succeed in this Supply Chain Director role, you should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Transportation, or related field required; Master's degree preferred
- Three to five years' work experience in related field required
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
This is a renowned FMCG company that needs no introduction. If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. An attractive remuneration package as well as excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Supply Chain Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.