Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per month + Very Attractive
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-03-09 fmcg Surabaya ID IDR 20000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading global FMCG manufacturing company has a job opportunity for an Operations Manager in Surabaya to manage operational resources and activities throughout the business unit in Indonesia.
About the Operations Manager role:
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, you will be responsible for overseeing and assisting in the development of Indonesia's business plans to ensure profitability and quality aligned to company and business expectations.
- Effectively manage profit and loss
- Build relationships with internal customers, external customers, and suppliers in order to maximise business satisfaction and profitability
- Effectively manage operational team performance through development of KPIs, periodic and annual performance appraisals
- Accurately manage company assets
- Manage all operational aspects of the Quality System
To succeed in this Operations Manager position, it is important to have knowledge of change management, client relationship management as well as understanding of business and management principles, leadership strategies and strategic planning.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Business, etc.)
- Minimum five years' experience at a managerial level
- Possess a proven "hands-on” leadership skill set within an operational/manufacturing environment
- Strong interpersonal, conflict management, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in high-pressure environments
- Experience creating and driving business strategy
- Cross-functional project management experience
- An ability to manage people, build teams and communicate effectively
This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment that values your work, perfection, and enthusiasm. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation and creativity.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Operations Manager job position.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.