Consultant Kevin Setiawan
Date posted 02 January 2019 2019-01-022019-03-03 fmcg Bali ID IDR 35000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Plant Manager job has just become available at one of the most respectable beverages company based in Bali, reporting directly to the General Manager. This is a role for a Plant Manager who is a leader in its field.
About the Plant Manager role:
As a Plant Manager, this position will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. They develop processes that will maximise stewardship, safety, quality and productivity.
- Plan, organise, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed customers' expectations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimising unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilise assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
To succeed in this Plant Manager role, you will need to have exceptional strong team-building, decision-making and people management skills.
- Previous working experience as a Plant Manager for five years
- BS degree in Business Management or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Five years' experience with various aspects of business such as safety, production, marketing, supply and demand management and others
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
If you are driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. Attractive remuneration package as well as excellent career progression await the right person in this exciting Plant Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new job opportunity.