Sales Planning Senior Manager
Consultant Kevin Setiawan
Date posted 02 January 2019 2019-01-022019-03-03 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 35000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Sales Planning Senior Manager job has just become available at one of the most respectable companies based in Jakarta, reporting directly to the Head of Sales Planning. This is a role for a Sales Planning Senior Manager who is a leader in its field.
About the Sales Planning Senior Manager Role:
Due to future growing and expansion plans, the Sales Planning Senior Manager will need to manage the daily operations of planning activities, work alongside with the demand planner team forecasting the sales, business planning and forecast of the sales activity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of demand planners in order to optimise the end-to-end demand planning process and tools
- Set up a central demand planning model which aims at improving and strengthening the interactions between the demand planning teams, the commercial functions and CRM
- Ensure continuous alignment with business expectations while meeting the agreed levels of supply chain performance in the market
- Manage risk on demand planning side in terms of planning processes and systems
- Strong negotiation skills, project and trade-off management, including lead of the MBP process (S&OP) and negotiation with commercial functions
To succeed in this role, you will need to have exceptional planning and strong leadership skills.
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent
- Five or more years' relevant operational experience at market /Business level in demand and supply planning or project management in the area of DSP
- Successful project lead in Sales / Marketing, Customer Service, Supply Chain Development or Purchasing
- Knowledge in product portfolio management (type of demand, seasonality, life cycle status, shelf life)
- Computer literate (Excel and reporting tools such as VBA)
- Strong analytical and statistical skills and good command of English
If you are driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. An attractive remuneration package as well as excellent career progression await the right person in this exciting Sales Planning Senior Manager.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new job opportunity.