Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
Salary Very Attractive
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 26 December 2018 2018-12-262019-02-24 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking an experienced Regulatory affairs coordinator to be based in Jakarta
About the Regulatory Affairs Coordinator role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the management of production notification, product claim verification, internal audit, as well as external affairs to ensure compliance to local and international cosmetic regulations.
- Verification of research and agency data in regard to ethics in marketing and product formula claims
- Ensure regulatory activities are conducted ethically, accurately, and in accordance to relevant laws and regulations.
- Manage reports of product side effects
- Manage internal audits to ensure label and claim compliance
- Liaise with industry-specific professional relations and relevant government offices (BPOM, Ministries)
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy or Chemistry
- 4+ years of experience in scientific and/or regulatory affairs, for a cosmetic / pharmacy / FMCG company
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to work rigorously, adaptive, and precisely
- Has experience, or willingness to learn and practice government and association relations
This company has an outstanding reputation in its field. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, and opportunities for local and international career advancement - which makes it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step by joining an established multinational force, this Regulatory Affairs Coordinator role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.