Logistic Excellence Manager
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-11 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A large well known alcohol beverage company is seeking an experienced Logistic Excellence Manager to be based in Jakarta to serve as an interface between the operations and other stakeholders.
About the Logistic Excellence Manager role:
Reporting to Operation Director, you will be responsible to monitor and evaluate the manufacturing performance in order to ensure the production process work optimally and developing corrective action plan
- Identify area for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity
- Developing corrective action plan and ensure the implementation
- Developing and comply of preventive maintenance
- Prepare, monitor, control the annual department budget to ensure expenditure is in line with the business plan
- Execute performance analysis and bench marking (internal & external) to identify value creation opportunities
- Generate and design weekly or monthly statistical forecast reports and refining forecasting techniques, method and approach
The successful candidate will have a degree in Commercial, Engineering or related discipline, with hands-on experience in planning concepts.
- Minimum of 10 year of experience in a supply chain planning role
- Utilising software for analysis - including proficiency across Microsoft suite (advanced Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Data Warehouses (SAP-BW) is a must
- Ability to articulate and communicate clearly to senior stakeholders excellent analytic, interpersonal and communication skills is essential
- Sound business insight and wide functional experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment that values your work, perfection, and enthusiasm. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation and creativity.
Be part of a high performing team and build your project management experience and knowledge in a large, complex environment. Have the opportunity to work with high level stakeholders and take ownership of your work.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.