Supply Planning Jr Manager
Salary Car allowanceFULL_TIME
Consultant Melva Mariska
Date posted 09 November 2018 2018-11-092019-01-07 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
Due to the expansion plans on their operations, a Supply Planning Jr Manager position has just become available at one of the largest chemical company globally, based in Cikarang.
About the Supply Planning Jr Manager role:
Reporting to Supply Planning Manager, you will provide overall leadership to the planning cycle and collaborate closely with regional and global demand planning teams.
- Improve supply chain planning and logistics processes to balance asset utilisation and customer responsiveness as appropriate
- Monitor forecast accuracy and recommend update to forecast profiles including MRP parameters such as frequency, lead time and safety stock
- Lead the monthly S&OP meetings on demand and supply planning matters
The successful Supply Planning Jr Manager will have strong supply chain in the FMCG industry with a minimum of five years of working experience
- Proven leadership abilities and experience managing a small team
- Ability to operate in an unstructured environment with an eye for streamlining and enhancing processes
- Good communication and organisation skills to drive efficiency and accuracy Ideally exposure to both supply and demand planning with experience in S&OP
- Sound business insight and wide functional experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Priding themselves as one of the largest chemical company globally, you will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
There will be opportunities for internal rotations within the organisation in time to come, if you’re someone who enjoys taking on new challenges, this would be a great opportunity
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.