Supply Chain & Distribution Head
Consultant Kevin Setiawan
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-12-26 pharmaceuticals Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
A recognised pharmaceutical company is looking for a Supply Chain and Distribution Head to grow their operations and distribution channel
About the Supply Chain & Distribution Head role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Supply Chain & Distribution Head will ensure efficient supply of product to meet customer and business needs in the fast-paced, rapidly growing pharmaceutical industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of high customer service levels and management of FG inventory
- Management of related supply chain costs and the assurance of high standards of GMP for products in the supply chain
- Development and implementation of robust processes to enable the smooth and effective functioning of the whole supply chain
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of supply chain operations.
- 8-12 years of supply chain experience, with a focus in the FMCG or Pharma industries
- Extensive experience across materials management, logistics, warehouse, distribution management
- Familiarity with plant and manufacturing operations is an advantage
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain for AMEA,the successful Supply Chain & Distribution Head will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of Supply Chain Operations and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, take your career forward with this exciting Supply Chain & Distribution Head role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.