Consultant Jonathan Teja
Date posted 17 October 2018 2018-10-172018-12-16 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
A recognised FMCG company is growing their operations and is actively recruiting a Project Manager to be based in Jakarta.
About the Project Manager role:
The Project Manager is responsible for driving strategic projects across the Supply Chain Network. The Project Manager must be able to work at the strategic level to drive ideas for growth, and at the tactical level analysing data and solving problems.
- Responsible to lead project teams to develop product initiatives.
- Responsible for managing cross functional teams (marketing, R&D, manufacturing, procurement, legal, package engineering, logistics, etc.)
- Establishing project schedules and coordinating all activities associated with the product development and product change from inception through project completion.
- Identification and clarification of project objectives and scope
- Establishment of success criteria for the project.
- Feasibility studies including cost, capacity and alternative/option analysis
- Establishment and implementation of project team and timetables as well as a production launch plan
- Project Coordination/Management through completion
- Present updates to management
- Minimum of 5 years of supply chain experience.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Good leadership, inter-personal and motivational skills.
- Maintain customer relationships as well as manage their expectations.
- Inventory analysis experience; cost reduction experience; service; multi-unit distribution experience; logistics; operations; and finance.
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining one of the largest FMCG company, apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.