Consultant Jonathan Teja
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-12-16 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
A recognised FMCG company is growing their operations and is actively recruiting a Replenishment Manager to be based in Jakarta.
About the Replenishment Manager role:
The DC Replenishment Manager will work closely with Head of Supply Chain to deliver excellent stock levels in our DC’s from suppliers, balance/flow / control inventory, and work closely with store ordering team and Suppliers to deliver correct stock levels to our stores.
- Service level from Suppliers to our DC’s
- Inventory/ Stock holding across both of our DC’s in line with the company s objectives
- Adjusting replenishment levels to meet the demand of company growth through our distribution centre’s
- Monitor and track replenishment levels across our DC’s and establishing back-up plans to minimise potential shortages
- Manage the seasonal ordering activity and inventory levels to meet the needs of the seasonal sales plan
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with internal teams and external Suppliers
- Active participant in the Forecasting process including insights on seasonal profiles and seasonal launch, maintenance, conclusion, and off-season transitions
- KPI reporting on Monthly service levels of suppliers and daily reports on “out of stocks”, “inventory levels” and carry out analysis on an as-needed basis
- Min. 7 years working experience in supply chain with min. 5 years working in replenishment related role
- Inventory management and retail Supply Chain experience required
- SAP and forecasting experience preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of the supply chain process with strong organisational, analytic and problem-solving skills
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining one of the largest FMCG company, apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.