Consultant Kevin Setiawan
Date posted 12 October 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
One of the leading multinational FMCG company based in Jakarta is looking for a Production Planner and Inventory Control Officer.
About the PPIC Officer role:
As a PPIC Officer, this individual will be leading and ensuring all process order and product flow in correct form.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensures timely arrival of needed materials by closely coordinating w/ production supervisor, Line leader, and Purchasing Department
- Preparation of daily production reports for powder coating
- Assist the manufacturing head to double check the edit list of raw material and withdrawal slip
- Conduct inventory for maintenance spare parts, tools and equipment
- Assist the PPIC manager to prepare the monthly report for maintenance
- Other clerical tasks related to Manufacturing
To succeed in this role, you must ensure smooth production flow and plan activities to promote PPIC achievement and performance improvement throughout the organisation to meet company strategic goal in OTIF, sales and to ensure normal running of the factory.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the related fields
- A graduate of Industrial Engineering or any industrial courses
- Strong analytic and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
If you are driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. Attractive remuneration package as well as excellent career progression awaits the right person in this exciting PPIC Officer
Apply today or call me to discuss this new job opportunity.