Supply Chain Manager
Consultant Jonathan Teja
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-01 building-and-construction Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A recognised steel company is growing their operations and is actively recruiting a Supply Chain Manager to be based in Jakarta.
About the Supply Chain Manager role:
Responsible to oversee and direct all aspects of the company’s supply chain operations, focusing on: supply chain performance improvements, warehouse management, forecast planning, custom, logistics, distribution and customer services.
- Work closely with internal and external partners including sales/marketing, regulatory, finance, suppliers, 3PLs/distributors, etc. to ensure precise inventory levels are maintained, demand is met and pricing is optimised per market conditions
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers with the goal of negotiating contracts, pricing and terms with all vendors and suppliers
- Act as key member of S&OP team to ensure inventory and production meet market demands
- Manage, train and direct all supply chain personnel within the organisation
To succeed in this position, it’s important to have knowledge of S&OP, forecasting, distribution planning and managing 3PL.
- Recognised degree and experienced from industrial companies
- Strong background in warehousing, logistics, manufacturing, operations and quality assurance
- Analytic and solution focused approach to problem solving
- Cross-functional project management experience
- Effective communications skills with excellent interpersonal skills
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining one of the largest industrial company, apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.