Demand Planning Manager
Salary Car Allowance: 2 mio nett
Location South JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Kevin Setiawan
Date posted 08 September 2018 2018-09-082018-11-07 manufacturing-and-production Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Demand Planning Manager role has just become available at one of the most respectable companies based in Jakarta, reporting directly to the Regional Demand Planning Manager. This is a role for a Demand Planning Manager who is a leader in its field.
About the Demand Planning Manager Role:
Due to future growing and expansion plans, the Demand Planning Manager will need to manage the daily operations of planning activities, lead group of demand planners to manage statistical forecast by identifying historical demand.
- Generate and develop the product/item demand plan through statistical forecasting methods and/or with market intelligence from sales, marketing, key accounts and other sources
- Manage demand planning exceptions related to out of control demand, forecast bias, unusual month to date demand and etc.
- Leverage FPM tools to measure accuracy, assess the quality and freq. of overrides, assess forecast bias and identify and address the largest sources of forecast error
- Maximising the effectiveness of the statistical forecast by adjusting/cleansing
- historical demand and determining appropriate levels of aggregation for calculating the stat FC.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have exceptional planning and strong people management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Production Operations Management, Materials Management, or Engineering, is preferred
- Has eight years of supply chain job experience with minimum of three years of experience in a demand planning leadership role
- Theoretical and practical understanding of SAP system required
- Statistical knowledge preferred
- Demonstrated ability to successfully implement change in the workforce
- Good communications skills including written and spoken English
- Positive disposition and able to relate to a wide range of people
- Strong team player and be able to travel
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. Attractive remuneration package as well as excellent career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Demand Planning Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this new job opportunity.