Head of Supply Chain
Consultant Kevin Setiawan
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-05 retail Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
One of the leading multinational company based in Jakarta is looking for a Head of Supply Chain. The candidate will be responsible to directs an organisation's overall supply chain operations, including purchasing and inventory of raw materials, selection of vendors, and distribution of finished goods.
About the Head of Supply Chain role:
As a Head of Supply Chain, this individual will be leading and ensuring all operations are carried out efficiently and creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Evaluates past performance data to forecast needs and production scheduling
- Develops strategic plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations
- Ensure the production supplies meet our technical specifications and address supply chain issues
- Collaborate with multiple-functional managers to plan and execute on the development of a distribution centre operational process to enable seamless transfers
- Manage and monitors vendor's qualification and performance to ensure they meet company's requirements
- Minimum of 10 years in end to end supply chain management
- Possesses strong knowledge and experiences in managing large inventory and variety of raw materials and finished goods
- Good team leader
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills
- Results driven, self-motivated, excellent communication skills and ability to lead a team
If you are driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. Attractive remuneration package as well as excellent career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Head of Supply Chain
Apply today or call me to discuss this new job opportunity.